Gregory Mantell has been called one of America's best interviewers!
Greg Mantell is a TV producer, reporter, and anchor, and host of the popular internet talk show, "The Gregory Mantell Show," featuring celebrities and experts on a wide range of subjects. The show has been seen by millions online and has appeared on cable TV in NYC and LA. With more than 330 episodes under his belt, Greg regularly receives rave reviews for his relaxed, insightful interviews from industry professionals and viewers alike.
"Great fun being on your show! You've got such terrific energy and your questions were spot on."
- Ben Sherwood, President, ABC News
- Kelly Lange, former anchor, NBC News
"Not only a great host but a brilliant producer. Excellent. "
- Jacquie Jordan, former Co-Executive Producer, "Sunday Morning Shoot Out"
"Wow! This show was awesome. (You) made it happen with your expert and subtle guidance as the guests reacted to you and each other. That was brilliant. The way you put these people together. I was laughing mao because you made these guest mingle and laugh with each other, too about one of the most important topics in the universe. Why don't the other shows do this kind of thing? You are way ahead of the pack. Media is boring. You are not, and your shows are not. "
- Carol Eisner, publicist whose clients have been on all the national talk shows
"What makes Gregory Mantell so distinctive is his ability to connect with his guest.
He doesn't just interview, he converses.
He can talk to anybody about anything and it amazes me how he asks the questions a viewer is thinking at the moment they are thinking it.
He is one of the very best interviewers I have ever seen."
- Jodi F. Gottlieb, network promotions Writer/Producer
"A great interviewer!"
- Fern Field, co-Executive Producer, "Monk," USA Network
"(T)hey say hallmark of a great interview is the one that turns into quality conversations. I liked conversationalists like Larry King and Gregory Mantell for bringing the best out of their interviewees.
During such intense conversations, what matters more is the `point' itself which could be refreshingly different and unique, than how courteous the exchange has been."
- Ben Casnocha, Silicon Valley software entrepreneur and writer
"Our office is still raving about
how natural and poignant Greg's interview was with Julie. Whenever I mention his name, they say, 'Oh Gregory Mantell--THAT was a great interview!'."
- Chanel Graham, assistant to Julie Morgenstern, a time management expert who has been on the all the national talk shows
"I was contacted yesterday by VH1 for a show they are doing on celebrity apologies. I wanted to thank you for having me on your show and thus giving me the exposure that surely caught VH1's eye but I also just wanted you to know that they are talking about the same issues you first brought up months ago. The Gregory Mantell Show is, again, ahead of the curve! Congrats on calling out that trend before the big boys."
- LeeAundra Temescu, media commentator
- Michael Wallach, entertainment attorney and author, "How to Get Arrested"
- Rania Awwad, Fox 6 Morning Show, San Diego